- this is nice I'll be asleep soon
- wonder what we will have for tea tomorrow afternoon
- why did I have to say those words to him I bet he thinks I'm insane?
- does anyone actually think I'm important my mind has the shadow of doubt ingrained?
- which way is the fastest way to go ?
- how can I make it quick and hurt no-one else in the process on show
Let me just say I don't want to kill myself.
I know there's help out there for ones self,
but I feel as though I'm a burden to everyone
all I do is fuck up and cause chaos
I just want it to done.
No-one will remember me.
Every day, I am the one that has to say hey or how are you. I'm here when people need me.
My anxiety is like a ghost who possesses my body and I'll never be free.
I'm trying everyday when I wake up. Get up and plaster a smile on and pretend that one day everything will be alright.
Even when I'm lying when I say that I hope that it will.
Some nights there's not much more of me that wants to fight
I feel deaths hug and it seems so warm and calm.
The intensity of life makes me not want to go on.
But here I go as the tears roll down my face
I'll drift off to sleep and in my dreams that's where I'll be in my happy place